[Assam] Fwd: letters to the Editor

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Sat May 26 04:41:28 PDT 2007

Heh-heh Ram :-).

Was afraid you will never ask.

I will ask my govt. to stop the institutionalized violence, begin a
radical reform movement to make govt. responsive to the people's
needs, re-organize the state's conflict resolution institutions to
demonstrate a good faith towards effecting positive changes and most
of all sit down with ULFA and find a negotiated, political solution.

Radical? NO.

Original ? NO

The solution sits on India's face. Its intelligentsia is blind to it.

c-da