[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

SANDIP DUTTA pseude at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 05:42:37 PDT 2007

Instead of liberating Bangladesh, India should have pulverized and occupied it and solved the problem permanently !

Also, all the hindu bengali refugees could have gone back honourably and no one would have had to die or get killed in the great andolan. Add to that the great advantage of having another vast tract of land under India's control. The term "chicken neck" would not have existed.

As for the remaining moslems there - they could be given one way tickets to the gulf and all would be happy :-)

Rgds,
SD