[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

Nayanjyoti Medhi nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
Sun May 27 07:37:13 PDT 2007

Dear C da,
I would like to invite you to Assam/Asom/axom (Athgaon, Fancy Bazaar/Abroad
the Brahmaputra Mail). The weather is really great. Red is the Colour of the
day. It feels really good when you take a walk down the Bazaars. Tommorow is
Guwahati Bandh. I'm sure you have not enjoyed a Bandh for a long time. i
suppose it does not happen there in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. So why don't
you accept my invitation and come down for a prolonged visit. I will surely
take you everywhere. Will show you where the bomb blasts occured. Will even
take you to talk with the family of the victims. You can even tell them how
lucky they are to have given their beloved ones for liberation. If you are
lucky, we might even be eye witness to a few bombings and see the RED oozing
out of humanity.

Regards

Nayan

--