[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

Nayanjyoti Medhi nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
Sun May 27 10:07:22 PDT 2007

Dada,
That was what i wanted to say. Saying directly has had no answers nor
acknowledgements. Only dangor dangor philosophy from the know it all's as to
why all these Maara Maari is acceptable in the name of liberation of Assam.
I want them to see and feel the same anguish the family members of the
innocent victims are going through.

Nayan

nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
nayan_5 at hotmail.com