[Assam] AN ASSAULT ON THE SOUL OF THE NATION

Pradip Kumar Datta pradip200 at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 20:30:42 PDT 2007

Sonia Cong's blitzkrieg evangelisation through RBI
http://www.newstodaynet.com/2007sud/may07/230507.htm
- V SUNDARAM

President Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), by no means a
communal and saffronised barbarian like myself, wrote
in the 18th century: 'The Christian God is cruel,
vindictive, capricious and unjust.' If I can suitably
adapt those beautiful words to the Indian context
today, the Christian Symbols politically promoted by
the UPA government through its 'guided missile'
coinage programme, are viewed as no less cruel,
vindictive, capricious and unjust by more than one
billion Hindus (800 millions in majority in India) in
the world today. As an illiterate (With no Cambridge
University qualification to boot and duly sanctified
by the Supreme Court of India), 'superstitious',
'communal', 'non-secular', 'half-savage',
'uncivilised', 'pagan' and 'heathen' Hindu, I had in
these columns written an article on 21 March, 2007
under the title 'AN ASSAULT ON THE SOUL OF THE NATION'
completely exposing the nefarious and dubious designs
of the Catholic-Sonia directed soulless surrogate UPA
government of India to Evangelize India in a brazen,
brash and brutal manner by inscribing a Christian
Cross on 2 Rupee Coins minted in 2005-2006. To recall
my own words from that article: '.. When, I got a new
2 Rupee Coin minted in 2006 as loose change towards
the balance that was payable to me, I was
shell-shocked to clearly see on one side of the coin
the inscription of a Christian Cross which had
replaced the map of India. I asked myself a highly
communal question: Are we living in a Catholic country
like Italy or Spain or Portugal where Roman
Catholicism is the religion of the State and the
people?'
         Ever since the UPA government under the
dynastic stranglehold of Sonia Gandhi came to power in
New Delhi in May 2004, it has been following a
calculated and damnable policy of debasement of
peace-loving Hindus which I have often described times
without number as 'Christianity-coveting,
Islam-embracing and Hindu-hating' in stance, posture,
ideology, philosophy, programme and action.

         After enacting the lurid Christian drama of
deliberately inscribing a Christian Cross on 2 Rupee
Coins, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has now widely
circulated new 1 Rupee Coins minted in 2005 which
leaves no one in any doubt about the organised Grand
Evangelization of India Programme of the UPA
government of India. Any one can see that on one side
of this new 1 Rupee coin, the symbol of Christian
Cross has been clearly inscribed. I am presenting
below the two sides of the 1 Rupee Coin minted in
2005.

         I am convinced that Hinduism and Hindus are
under siege today - they are besieged by the organised
Christianity-Caressing, Islam-Embracing and
Hindu-Hating might of the UPA government. The UPA
government is out to belittle them, to insult them, to
degrade them, to marginalise them and finally to
decimate and destroy them. More than one billion
Hindus in India and rest of the world are getting to
understand that the surrogate UPA government of India
under an impotent, inefficient, inelegant and inept
Prime Minister is functioning as the authorised
representative of the Pope in Rome, under the over all
Generalissimo of a De Jure Roman Catholic Prime
Minister from Italy, to convert the whole of India
into a Roman Catholic country. The Reserve Bank of
India is functioning as one of the lethal instruments
of this culturally poisonous process of Evangelization
of India.

         I have gathered authentic information to the
effect that under specific anti-Hindu directions from
the UPA government in New Delhi, many officers in the
Department of Currency Management in the RBI have been
working as effective instruments for advancing the
cause of Evangelization of India planned and plotted
by Sonia of Sonia Congress Party. One of my friends
who retired as an officer at a high level from the
Department of Currency Management in the RBI has told
me that the Monetary Museum set up by the RBI in
Bombay has taken special care to run down Hindu
heritage and tradition. Here are the startling facts
about this Monetary Museum furnished to me by that
officer:

         A. The museum has more coins issued by Muslim
invaders after 1000 AD than those issued by native
Hindu rulers in different parts of India from the dawn
of Indian history.

         B. The descriptive texts for most of the
numismatic items are based upon the anti-Hindu text
book of Romilla Thapar - a Congress Party-sponsored
Leftist historian from Jawaharlal Nehru University.
She does not know a word of Sanskrit and yet she
chooses to comment on the Vedas and the ancient Hindu
Literature of India based upon the translations and
interpretations of British and European scholars in
the 19th century who were only paid agents of British
Imperialism. Max Mueller (1823-1900) was one of those
agents. Romilla Thapar is his spiritual heir today,
acting as the spokesman for the anti-Hindu political
agenda of the Congress Party!

         C. Many of the RBI Officers in the Department
of Currency Management seem to be in filial love with
Mohammad Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) who created Pakistan.
In the RBI Monetary Museum the Partition of India is
shown with two walls, with the name of two nations,
with Pakistan being shown on a higher wall and India
on a lower wall. I view it as an organised act of
national disrespect. Perhaps the Islam-embracing UPA
government wanted it that way. No other logical
explanation is possible.

         D. The Monetary Museum does not make any
reference to the coinage of Vedic India i.e. Nishka.

         E. The detailed process of making the Punch
Marked Coins as recorded by Chanakya in his
Arthashastra has been deliberately blacked out in the
Monetary Museum.

         F. Generally coins issued by the invaders of
India have been displayed as shining artifacts of our
great heritage and not those issued by the native
Hindu rulers from all parts of India.

         G. The Monetary Museum does not start with the
evolution of Indian Coinage but with 'What is Money?',
as if this is a sterile and dismal economic matter and
not one relating to our glorious cultural heritage.

         My friend and editor of BHARATIYA PRAGNA from
Hyderabad, Dr T Hanuman Chowdary had sought a
clarification from the RBI in regard to the Christian
Cross on 2 Rupee Coins which I had highlighted in
these columns on 21 March, 2007. I am reproducing
below the reply given to Dr Chowdary by U S Paliwal,
Chief General Manager on 18 April 2007: 'Please refer
to your e-mail letter dated 6 April, 2007 forwarding a
copy of the article written by Shri.V.Sundaram
regarding the design of the new 2 Rupee Coin. In this
connection, we reproduce below extracts of the
Government of India Gazette Notification dated 23
June, 2005 explaining the design of Rupees 2 Coins.
'The reverse of the coin contains the visuals showing
stylized representation of 'Unity in diversity' a
defining characteristic of our country. The symbol
shall be seen as four heads sharing a common body. It
shall be thought of as people from all parts of the
country coming together under one banner and
identifying with one nation. The visual code helps the
user connect with an individual denomination, which
makes the process of identification quicker.'

         In my view the clarification issued by the RBI
smacks of anti-Hindu Pseudo-Secularism and political
Scoundralism at its most bestial level for which the
anti-national Private Limited Company called the
Congress Party has been made world famous by Sonia
Gandhi today.

         The UPA government under the stranglehold of
anti-Hindu Sonia Gandhi is showing a contemptuous
disregard for time-honoured Hindu human freedom, Hindu
dignity and Hindu spiritual and political
self-determination. Through vicious pseudo-secular
ploys, plots, programmes and policies it is working
round the clock to control, contain and confine
government directed spirituality to Islamic and
Christian grooves, indirectly forcing all the Hindus
of India into impotent grovellers in their own native
home land.

         Carefully weighing the political machinations
and maneuveres of Sonia Gandhi to use the fleeting
might of the UPA government for imposing the
overriding process of enforced Evangelization of
India, I cannot help saying that she derives her
inspiration from Flavius Valerius Aurelius
Constantinus (280-337 AD). He is commonly known as
Constantine I, (among Roman Catholics) and Constantine
the Great, or Saint Constantine (among Eastern
Orthodox Christians). Constantine is best known for
being the first Christian Roman Emperor. Constantine
is also remembered for convoking the Council of Nicaea
in 325, which has been hailed as one of the most
important landmark events in the development of the
Christian religion. In 324, Constantine announced his
decision to transform Byzantium into Nova Roma and on
11 May, 330, he officially proclaimed the city as the
new capital of the Roman Empire. The city was renamed
Constantinople, The City of Constantine, after
Constantine's death in 337. Constantinople was the
first Christian city in the world, as no pagan temples
or sites were permitted to exist or remain in that
city. It remained the capital of the Byzantine Empire
for over a thousand years, until Ottoman Turks
captured the city in 1453 and eventually renamed it
Istanbul.

         More than 800 millions of Hindus in majority
would like to declare to the UPA government today:
'Pray do not play with us; pray do not trifle with us;
pray do not toy with us; pray do not belittle us with
pseudo-secular impunity; pray remember that our
time-honoured self respect is made of such hard stuff
that it can stand your continued onslaught on us and
would never get diminished by your contempt or hatred
or indifference. We shall not weaken or tire. We shall
not flag or fail. Neither the sudden attacks of our
enemies nor the long drawn out exertions of vigilance
will wear us down. Unflinching, unswerving,
indomitable, inflexible and irrepressible we shall
remain, now and for ever and ever!' E-mail the writer
at vsundaram at newstodaynet.com

http://www.newstodaynet.com/2007sud/may07/210507.htm
Cavalier dethronement of the rule of law