[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

Nayanjyoti Medhi nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:14:03 PDT 2007

Dear C Da,
Hope all is well at your end. It should be, you are not walking down the
blood (of your own relatives/ near and dear ones) soaked roads in guwahati /
tinsukia / dibrugarh / (Assam/Asom/Axom). I have not yet got any reply from
your end to my invitation. What i wanted to further suggest that why don't
you come down here for a while and enlighten us (stewpid kharkhowa resident
asomiyas) with your ideas of a independent and liberated assam. you can be
rest assured, i will arrange everything here. Infact i am thinking of
organising a interactive get together of the families of the victims of
liberation struggle if only you would agree to come. Infact I would also
like to invite anyone else who would care to come and participate in this
thought of interaction. Then we can sit together and dicuss how many more
litres of blood will be required for full liberation of your beloved
motherland (i have not said our motherland because we don't matter. our
blood does not matter.). We can also discuss the inconsequential things like
what we (you) will do about the the boundary of the motherland, what
treaties you conclude with Nagas, Hmars, Bodos, Deuries, Dimasas,china,
myanmar, bangladesh, bhutan, india etc,

Nayan

P.S: Please fix a date for coming, so that everything can be arranged for
your convenience.

nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
nayan_5 at hotmail.com