[Assam] Clinton tried for eight years

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 10:38:19 PDT 2007

at 3 am last night I was having a discussion with my new reporter roommate - ex UNI (United News of India) and he seemed a die-hard Clinton fan and showed me this video to bolster his claim that Clinton was not at fault at all. Ofcourse, he said that you have to see Clinton on video - he says it better on TV.

  Perhaps it not only important what you say but how you say it, is it -- all the time??

  Umesh
  PS: He did say something about money reaching Taliban thru Pakistan's Mushraff - as he said was reported in all news dailies in US -- since tribal leaders are loyal to Mushraff only when he pays them money (they have no democratic elections in NW Pakistan -- not even like those in Bihar) - and they protect O-shame Bin Laid-en.

umesh sharma <jaipurschool at yahoo.com> wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TkWGsmZF0

  it seems that Clinton didn't take Al Queeda seriously - as per 911 commission report. He says he tried but he failed but he tried. --for 8 years -- but Bush didn't try --for 8 months!!
  is that fair comparison?

  Any comments?

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.