[Assam] Clamour for a political solution to the ULFA demands from the trader community in Assam is a positive development. Every one should look at the ULFA stand as the core issue. NOT to treat it as a problem but a solution.

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 29 06:05:26 PDT 2007

I have one question to our highly trained and intelligent friends who
have offered 'solutions'  for the problem ( or 'mohamari' or
'hemorrohoids' or whatever other irritant or dread they would like to
present it as):

	Are these traders, who are directly AFFECTED  by the
escalating violence, out of their
	little minds; are they anti-national, are they fools being
manipulated by the ilk of
	MR Goswami, PCH, PCPIA , MASS ?

	Or are they the SENSIBLE ones exercising their 'KANDO-GYAN' (
common sense) in
	seeking a resolution from the POWERS that hold  the KEY to a
solution, instead of
	shedding crocodile tears like so many of our highly
intelligent friends here, who are
	never affected by what is happening?

This is one of life's great mysteries, or is it :-)?

cm