[Assam] ULFA and Liberation

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 29 07:15:42 PDT 2007

Fine Mohan. Let me agree that IS the truth.

If it is, then is it SANE to continue to support the status-quo,
while letting the people over whose fate you spare no effort to shed
a long-distance tear, continue to be savaged by ULFA?

Is it logical? Do you REALLY care for the people being under ULFA's
gun,  if you refuse to support a political solution?

c-da