[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

Nayanjyoti Medhi nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:49:02 PDT 2007

 C Da,

Don't beat around the bush. Just say in a plain 'YES' or 'NO' whether you
are coming or not. You have forgotten that here in India, the government is
by the people, so, Why do you not talk with the people. I am inviting you.
If you want I can get all the families of the victims send an invitation to
you. I will answer all your questions. But the forum should be here in
Assam. Before its people.
 I had refrained from answering your questions then because someone else had
answered them better than i could ever have. And if you remember I had said
that. Even recently Chittaranjan Da had replied to some of your queries in a
very liberal manner to which I throughly agree and can't think of adding
anything more. I am not like you and for that matter like anyone else who
would comment on any Godamme thing just for the sake of commenting.

Regards

Nayan

p.s: If you have the guts, be a suicide bomber yourself. Don't instigate
others to suicide for your whims and fancies. You have done enough already.

nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
nayan_5 at hotmail.com