[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans rattle Pengere

Nayanjyoti Medhi nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:16:31 PDT 2007

C-Da,
I did not ask you how many times you have/had been in Assam and whether you
know Assam. I know that you know.

*** Unlike you brave folks , I am quite a wimp and have neither the desire
nor the commitments required to become a suicide bomber or for that matter
any bomber. Thus I also do not instigate others to become such. But I
thought you were informed enough to have known where news of that
possibility
came from. FYI, that was what was hinted by none other than ULFA's chairman,
Rajkhowa. I would not take that lightly, unlike you military strategists of
Assam Net.  Because that has been a well define trend in countless
asymmetrical warfares waged by freedom fighters and terrorists alike in
recent decades, around the globe.

I'm glad that at last you admitted that you are a wimp.
about the suicide bomber thing, no matter who ever says that, Till the
attacks are against the civilians of Assam, they will be deplorable and
taken as an act of terrorism by the people of assam against them and not as
anything else. In case you have not noticed, I have not commented upon the
doings of any organisations until now. I as a concerned citizen of Assam,
would like the fear factor out of the minds of the people, who are afraid to
venture out to any market areas even during the day time. Whoever is doing
this is not helping the people of assam in any way but rather they are
contributing to the backwardness of this region.
Now the question arises as to who are behind these acts of terrorism. No one
has come forward to claim responsibility till now neither has there been any
explanation as to why these acts has been committed. I as a private citizen
do not have the means to find out who are behind these. So for me and for
the people of assam, who does not have the means to find out who are behind
such heinous acts, these will be just random acts of terrorism. But I have
asked you to come and enlighten us as you seem to know more about these.

But your non acceptance of my offer would only make me come to a conclusion
that although you know more than us, you for some unknown reason are
unwilling to share it with us and so further make me conclude that you are
not sincere to the thoughts you defend vehemently in assamnet.
And as to your knowledge about why these things are happening, no one in
assam is concerned as to why its happening. Everybody is concerned about
only one thing. THAT IT SHOULD STOP.

Thus you can count on hearing from me again . Don't forget , if my analyses
and reasoning had no influence, you would NOT be on my case like crows over
june-bugs :-), as they might say here in the US midwest.

You are right. I'm on your case because i know that you alongwith some
others who do not have the guts to give blood are instigating others to do
that on your behalf. and that is setting a bad trend. it is getting the
young peole of assam into early graves. And  they also say many others
things in US midwest. I would not like to say that to a  Assamese elder no
matter how crazy he may be.

Regards,

Nayan

p.s: i will be in Geneva for 2 weeks, so replies may be a late in coming.
please bear with me.

nayanjyoti.medhi at gmail.com
nayan_5 at hotmail.com