[Assam] Clamour for a political solution to the ULFA demands from the trader community in Assam is a positive development. Every one should look at the ULFA stand as the core issue. NOT to treat i

Jyotirmoy Sharma jsharma at iinet.net.au
Wed May 30 04:26:57 PDT 2007

" ....... instead of  shedding crocodile tears like so many of our
highly intelligent friends here, who are never affected by what is
happening?"
Everyone who has someone in Assam is affected. Everytime  a bomb
blast happens I have to check the papers and call home to see that
everyone is OK.
Is this the "Freedom" that you are proposing ?

JS