[Assam] Fwd: Study that you participated in

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 06:08:42 PDT 2007

My wife Dil took the lead in contacting the Assamese families in Texas to provide the samples for the Assamese group of the Indian-Americans in the study. When we met Pragna Patel she spoke eloquently on the subject of genetic variations. During our conversation, she expected variation among the Indian genetic samples. However as the study says Indian samples form one group and there is not much variation in the group.

  If you want more information on the subject, please contact Pragna directly.
  Dilip Deka

  P.S. This is purely a scientific study in genes and diseases. Do not mix it with political discussions that frequent this net, though the Hindustan Times attempts to do so.