[Assam] Anti-ULFA slogans resonate in city - Sentinel

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Thu May 31 05:06:48 PDT 2007

Ram:

>But, what I wanted to point out is that the tide seems to be
>changing and not just in towns, but also the >rural areas - against
>the ULFA's violence and generally against violence (say against the
>military)

*** This has become the broken record slogan of those who have run
out of ideas and unaffected by what goes on, the mantra to chant to
pass for something being done to end the conflict.

I have heard this over and over again, about every six months or so,
except the words re-organized in slightly different ways.

c-da