[Assam] "Ulfa shifts focus, asserts 'gallantr" y' - The Statesman

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Thu May 31 05:52:09 PDT 2007

Garbage!

Look at the guy's SPIN:

	>The "fake encounter" drew public attention when a man from
Laopati village in
	 Tinsukia district fell victim to the circumstances.

He must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed bringing bad luck
to himself!

	>"The killing of Budheswar Moran was unfortunate," said
Major-General NC
	>Marwah, GoC, Second Mountain Division.

*** Tsk, tsk!  How terrible these folks are, complaining even after
Marwah's apology.

Somehow military 'oopses ' must be MORE honorable than ULFA's. Isn't
that what it meansd?