[Assam] From TOI --- Another Great Example of a Resurgent India- from the Enlightened Mumbai !

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:45:24 PST 2009

Ram,
You are right.
What have we, as a people and as a government, done for the upgrading,
equipping and retraining of the police? Have any of those who regularly moan
about the sorry lanes of "minority" areas  ever seen the police barracks?!
What investment has this nation made in the mechanisms that uphold the law
and ensure order?
KJD