[Assam] 20th Anniversary

Medhi, Deep DMedhi at umkc.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:48:08 PST 2010

Today happens to be the 20th anniversary of the erstwhile luitoria mailing list that began on my computer aazoli.cstp.umkc.edu. I'm posting below the original message. Back then some people were on BitNet, which doesn't exist anymore. We could send to bitnet addresses by using a gateway. Also, the via address % concept is no longer allowed (mostly for security reason).

 	- DM