[Assam] Fwd: A Story About a Fighter

pranjal medhi pranz.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:06:35 PDT 2015

Hi All just looking for any type of help. We are helping him because he is
a very strong person and being a teacher he just dont want to loose this
war. We need this type of people in our society..

Let me tell you all a story about a fighter who is fighting a war against
Cancer........

4 years back:  A Teacher from Assam, found that his wife is suffering from
Breast Cancer, He gave every thing he have and saved her life now...........

Last year : He found that his daughter of 10 years is suffering from Blood
Cancer (Acute Leukemia). After treatment at GMCH Guwahati, they are now at
Narayana Hrudayalaya Bangalore for High Dose Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow
transplantation.

The Govt promised them to help them in Bone Marrow Transplant but They are
short of money for High Dose Chemo which is going to cost them something
around 10 to 15 Lakhs.

We ask you all for help for various reason like Bihu, Puja etc but this
time its an appeal from the heart to help this Fighter, Father and Husband
who is giving everything to save his family.

Can we help him to win his war, Can we help him to protect his
family????????

Please Please Donate any amount to :

Assam Society Of Bangalore
Acc No: 34871774516
IFSC Code: SBIN0009042
Branch: Dollar Colony Branch

Or Directly

Ganesh Chandra Kakati
Phone : 9435748823
Acc No : 10968263229
SBI Baihata Chariali
IFSC Code: SBIN0011614

In Bangalore you can pay cash at Axomi or can call Mridu @ 998680435 and
Pranjal @ 9886307751

*Appeal by Ganesh Chandra Kakati:*

With due respect I would like to state a few lines for your kind
consideration and sympathetic action. That Sir, four years back my wife
suffered from breast cancer. I made all efforts for her treatment and spent
all my money for her treatment. At present she is more or less stable. But
very recently my daughter Vernal Kakati aged 10 years is suffering from
acute Leukemia. From the month of October 2014, she was under treatment at
GMCH Guwahati. At present, doctors have suggested and referred to Narayana
Hrudayalaya
<https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDsQoAIwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hrudayalayadental.com%2F&ei=QGQ-VfyUBpaQuATvv4GoBg&usg=AFQjCNHhje6WuVNi5Q8MfS6ngtriiSIYnw&sig2=JkkWmATtB3_WZFkr2rRqBg&bvm=bv.91665533,d.c2E>
  Bangalore for high dose chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation. On
24th April 2015 she was admitted at Narayana Hrudayalaya
<https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDsQoAIwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hrudayalayadental.com%2F&ei=QGQ-VfyUBpaQuATvv4GoBg&usg=AFQjCNHhje6WuVNi5Q8MfS6ngtriiSIYnw&sig2=JkkWmATtB3_WZFkr2rRqBg&bvm=bv.91665533,d.c2E>
, Bangalore and her treatment has started, As the said treatment is very
costly and time consuming I have no way for my daughter treatment. I
therefore beg for some financial help from your side to save my daughter's
life.

Hope your generous and sympathetic financial help will lead to complete the
treatment at my ailing child. I shall remain grateful to you for your
kindness and noble help.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,
Ganesh Chandra Kakati