[Assam] [SupportAChild-Assam] Assamese write-up on the work of Andrew Wiles

Ankur Bora ankur_bora2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 14:10:29 PDT 2016

  Manjil and PankajLet's pursue this effort  - publication of  a book on mathematics essays in Assamese.More and more youths in our state remain unaware of the beauty of  mother tongue and literature.  Someone has to act and this may be a sincere beginning.
I am also postive that there will be support once the first step is made.
ThanksAnkur da