[Assam] Commemorate Dr Bhupen Hazarika (1926 - 2011) at India House on Friday 16th, November, 2018 at 6 pm.

Choudhary, H. N. - AMW - MUM HNChoudhary at amwasia.com
Wed Oct 31 09:31:02 PDT 2018

Dear Rina,
Thank you for the invitation.
I am sorry I can't make it due to travel plans already made as the invitation came a bit too late.
However, my best wishes to you for the success of the commemoration programme of this great son of Assam.
You may like to send an invite to my brother Dr. M Ben Choudhary who lives in Stock Ton in Tees.
Regards,
H N CHOUDHARY

Sent from my iPad