[Assam] Life's Paathshala

Ankur Bora ankur_bora2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 15:10:25 PST 2019

Please find here my story and a tribute to one of my high school teachers.
https://www.sameboatbrother.com/post/life-s-paathshala

I am dedicating the site in honor of Bhupen Hazarika - who taught us  - Although , we all may look completely different on the outside - Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, black , white , brown - underneath we are all the same.

Please share the site with your friends and family -  the site is mobile friendly and stories  can be easily shared in Facebook and twitter by the link icon
ThanksAnkur