[Assam] Dallas Assamese solidarity with Assam against Citizenship Amendment Act

Ankur Bora ankur_bora2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 14:35:27 PST 2019

As Assam is going through a major upheaval to protest against the citizenship act to protect 'jati, mati and bheti' (community, land and base) of the state , the Dallas Assamese met on 21st  December to show solidarity  with Assam and protest against the act . The event took place at the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Plaza.
Please find below News details  , Photo album and a Video of the event.Today , Assam and Assamese identity in peril  -  we need to show our solidarity to our fellow Assamese ,  Let's continue to raise our voice.Appreciate your inputs to the issue.
AssamTribune newshttp://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/spat.asp?id=2019/dec2319/BigPage7.jpg

AssamTimeshttp://www.assamtimes.org/node/22302

Diaspora, Bengali protesters add to anti-CAA chorus   By Kangkan Kalita

Diaspora, Bengali protesters add to anti-CAA chorus | India News - Times of India

|  |  |

|  |
Diaspora, Bengali protesters add to anti-CAA chorus | India News - Times...

India News: GUWAHATI/ DIBRUGARH: From the Assamese diaspora in Dallas to the Bengali community of Tinsukia, the ...

The you tube videoDallas Assamese solidarity with Assam against Citizenship Amendment Act

|  |  |

|  |
Dallas Assamese solidarity with Assam against Citizenship Amendment Act

Dallas Assamese solidarity with Assam against Citizenship Amendment Act at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Plaza