[Assam] Fw: [SupportAChild-Assam] Same Boat Brother

Ankur Bora ankur_bora2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 15:19:52 PST 2019

 We grew up listening to the songs of Bhupen Hazarika -brotherhood, communal harmony, empathy and humanity.

Today , on this auspicious occasion of the anniversaryof the legend , I am sharing the following article. The article is based on myearly childhood recollection of the song , “We are in the same boat brother”.
 Same Boat Brother

|  |  |

|  |
Same Boat Brother

Ankur Bora Love and kindness, compassion an...

The article was delivered as a speech at theToastmasters International in Dallas , Texas

I would appreciate your feedback and sharing in socialmedia.

 Thanks

Ankur

  __._,_.___     Posted by: Ankur Bora <ankur_bora2000 at yahoo.com>

  Visit Your Group